Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

new teaching schedule

Home sweet home! Our trip was amazing, but I always love coming back to my own house, friends, yoga studio and city. If you are thinking of coming to Mexico in march with the downward dog crew, I recommend coming, I'm going to be back down for the first two weeks and there are some amazing people joining me. Now that I'm back in town, I have my new schedule all worked out and I'm really excited to share my 2011 plans with everyone. I feel so blessed to have been given many teaching opportunities as of late and I'm very excited to watch some new classes grow. Earlier last year I was a bit at a loss for what I was going to end up doing when school came to a close. Part of me wasn't sure if I was going to be able to find enough classes to teach, which was worrying me big time because I'm really not the type to just sit around. The best part is a couple new studios approached me about teaching, rather than having to go apply for jobs, I guess all these years of practice and practicing teaching have paid off! Come join me for a class or just come practice at downward dog in the mysore room, hope to see everyone out and around soon!

Here is my new schedule, there are a couple new studios, check out my links for websites and info.

REGULAR CLASSES
Tuesday:
1pm level 1/2 @ energyXchange (queen and broadview area)
4pm level 1 @ downward dog yoga downtown (queen and bathurst area)

Wednesday:
12:15 ashtanga @ LiV (liberty village area)

Thursday:
1pm all levels @ energyXchange (queen and broadview area)
4pm level 1 @ downward dog yoga downtown (queen and bathurst area)

Friday:
1pm all levels @ energyXchange (queen and broadview area)

NEAR FUTURE SUBBING
Saturday: for 3 weeks in january
9am level 2 @downward dog yoga downtown (queen and bathurst area)

Sunday: for the next 4 weeks
11am ujjayi pulse level 2 @ downward dog yoga downtown (queen and bathurst area)

2 comments:

  1. i love this blog!!!

    do you think the baby could come to mexico with me?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yeah, my mom started bringing my brother and I down there when we were little kids...

    ReplyDelete